Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pay it foward

Random acts of kindness have turned into little gifts for you.

A great opportunity to pay it forward.

The first five (5) people to respond to this post (Ok, now 4 b/c I'm making something for the gal who first posted this---Hi Lani!!) will get something handmade by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. You dun get to pick what it is...it's a SURPRISE!

2. What I create will be just for you, with love, because I love all of my friends...

3. It'll be done this year (2009-).

4. It will be made with my two little hands.

5. I reserve the right to do something strange-I like strange.

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to blog. (So obviously you have to have a blog. If your blog is private, tell me so in your comment and I will trust you. Alternately, you can post this on Facebook instead - my own rule change!)

7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to include some sort of contact info if your blog profile doesn't link to your email or blog.)

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own blog (or facebook)pay this forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment