Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 30th

Roy, Andrew and I are being baptized at the end of this month. The fact that Roy has accepted Jesus as his Savior is nothing short of a miracle. We were talking to our pastor this past weekend and he said "Do you know how cool your wife is? Most couples I counsel, the wife has hounded, nagged and threatened to get the husband into church". (heh...told Pastor Ken I'd throw a few extra dollars in the plate for that one) I knew better than to ever do that to Roy. Not because I would be afraid of his reaction, but because I wouldn't begrudge him his own personal journey. I knew it would only work if it was a natural journey for Roy.

We pray together every night as a family and it just feels right and good. It's definitely the glue for our family.

That's all I got for now. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment