Saturday, August 1, 2009

ok....here we go!!!

I promised that once I got my new netbook, I would re-start my Project 365 blog. So lets call everything that led up to this as "practice". My old laptop was really crappy and blogging just wouldn't have been enjoyable.

So here I am. Brand new Asus laptop. 10" screen. So far....really awesome.


I was going to buy it as a "To Lisa From Lisa - Congratulations on Getting The Job" gift, but other expenses took precedence. So not two months later, I got promoted to Sr. Paralegal (which also comes with a little extra scratch) so I treked out to Murfreesboro this morning and bought it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Ok, so I will start this Project 365 now. Post ever day (ish) and watch the progress of my life for one year.

Rock on.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with that! I haven't posted in my little blogish thing in weeks. MEEP! :D

    ReplyDelete